- Upcoming Events
C&EE 200 Seminar Series
Kevin Donhoff, P.E. of Metropolitan Water District of Southern California Water Resource Management presents "We are in a drought, really…? How did we get here? Using leadership to improve your position"
May 07, 2015 4275 Boelter Hall
CEE 200 Seminar Series
Dr. Mi-Hyun Park, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering at University of Massachusetts Amherst presents "Sensing Algal Blooms in New England Waters from the Space"
May 14, 2015 4275 Boelter Hall
Annual graduation ceremony for undergraduate and graduate students. All engineering departments.
Jun 13, 2015 Pauley Pavillion
- Latest News
- PhD Candidate, Negin Aryaee, awarded 2015 ASCE LA Young Member Forums Gradaute Scholarship
- NBC News interviews Professor Brandenberg about seismic vulnerability of Delta
- Water Planet Engineering Awarded 2014 Water Management Company of the Year
- Dr. Henry Burton Awarded NSF Fellowship
- PhD Candidate, Ben Turner, wins 2014 DFI Student Paper Competition