The current news of the department
- Shaily Mahendra honored with DuPont Young Professor Award
- Dr. Shaily Mahendra recognized as one of 14 DuPont Young Professor Award winners. This is highly prestigious award that is rarely given to engineering faculty
- Earthquake ground motion prediction models released
- Earthquake ground motion prediction models and supporting databases produced by the NGA-West 2 project, with key participation by Graduate Student Emel Seyhan and Professor Jonathan P. Stewart, have been released to the public.
- Undergraduate Students Place 1st in Seismic Competition
- Undergraduate students from CEE placed 1st, for the second year in a row, at the EERI seismic design competition. Their most recent win occurred at the EERI Annual Meeting in Seattle, WA in February 2013.